Foccacia

Foccacia  <a href="http://pinterest.com/jeffnchar/"></a>
Dinner Anyone! Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 7, 2010

So I was thinking the other night when I should have been sleeping that I have all of this knowledge about food, healthy living and nutrition and no where to share it. Then I thought why don't I blog about it.

I started writing a book last year about how to feed your family healthy foods that they would actually eat, you know, a cook book for those that want to eat healthy but are affraid of what it will really taste like. It also includes helpful information about ingrediants, herbs, where to find things etc. so that you can make educated choices for yourself and your family.

Which brings me here. I am writing this blog in order to pass on some of the information and knowledge I have aquired over the years about food, nutrition, natural healing techniques, herbs and anything else I can come up with. I hope someone out there will read this and benefit from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment