Foccacia

Foccacia  <a href="http://pinterest.com/jeffnchar/"></a>
Dinner Anyone! Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hitting a milestone means different things to different people. For me hitting my 50th birthday has been very emotional. I guess I thought I would have accomplished more by now yet I have lived a very long life in just 50 years. Maybe its because I was starting to feel old. I don't really know for sure why I have dreaded this day so much but what I have done about it is whats important. I joined a local gym and started zumba classes, I also made a decision not to brood about it instead I would keep my positive attitude about life and do new things that brought me joy. I will make better choices and start doing things that make me happy. I love everyone that is in my life but I sometimes allow whats going on in their lives to effect mine and end up neglecting myself. No more! I will still be there for all of them but I will now be there for myself as well. I will now share my pain with my friends instead of keeping it bottled up inside, talking to no one about it and creating an ulcer for myself. I will invite more people to my get togethers thereby expanding my base of friends and I will continue to color my hair, damed if I'm gonna go grey! I may even get a spray tan (you know they have organic spray tans now) Any way the point of all of this IS I may have missed out on some things until now but I don't plan on continuing to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment