Foccacia

Foccacia  <a href="http://pinterest.com/jeffnchar/"></a>
Dinner Anyone! Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our week without kids

Cleansing is best done in the Spring of the year but it is said it can be done any time that the body feels backed up or bloated. During our week with out the kids here while they were out in Oregon visiting my daughters father I talked my husband into joining me in my vegetarian diet. As I have mentioned in previous posts I am the only vegetarian in our house. So although I do serve alot of meatless meals my husband does still enjoy eating meat.

He had been experiencing bloating and a constant felling of fullness. So I suggested we have a week of meatlessness to which he agreed. After just 3 days he began a full natural cleansing and by end of week was much more comfortable and his bloated feeling has gone away. Just another check mark on the side of vegetarianizm!

No comments:

Post a Comment